Monday, June 25, 2012

Demons in My Head #1: A Reintroduction of Sorts

A Reintroduction of Sorts:

If you have checked out this blog before, you'll notice that it is somewhat lighter. I went and "unpublished" the previous posts. They're sitting in the back end, returned to limbo until I figure out how - or if - to reincorporate the content onto this blog.

Over the course of the past three years, I've tried several different tactics and techniques of blogging to varying degrees of nonsuccess. (When I'm trying something out for the first time, I often like to try things several different ways until I figure out the best way for it to work.) This time, I just thought it best to retool my approach altogether and try to use the best of my previous ideas. Smaller entries, less digressing, and a more regular posting schedule. In fact, I am actually writing my entries in clusters with a footnote of when to actually post it.

I do, however, reserve the right to occasionally post something expository...

So, what brought on this change? No one incident in particular. You could call it a combination of things or just a simple desire to see efforts bear fruit. In any case, I certainly encourage you to follow along and respond here or perhaps on my various social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. While I will use all of them to send out updates, be aware that all of them have various filters and algorithms that may very keep you from seeing the post.

I love you, but I'm not coughing up money to Mark Zuckerberg so more than 16% of my friends and Likes might see my post. (Come on... Would you do that?) The best way to find out and stay informed about what I'm up to is to subscribe to my monthly mailing list. I've got a major project I'm cooking up and plan to offer rewards/contests as a part of it. (So... if you take a look on the right side, you should see a link for my mailing list!)

Did I mention that I have an album for sale?

All the best,

TKP
6/25/12

No comments:

Post a Comment